|The following terms of conditions of sale shall apply to all goods sold by Clarkson Imports & Dist Pty. Ltd. ("the company") to it's dealer ("the buyer").
1. Price: All prices, irrespective of date of order, are subject to alteration without notice and orders will be supplied at the price ruling at the date of delivery
to the buyer, including items on back order. Note that prices do not include GST.
2. Freight & Delivery: Melbourne and metro areas are FIS on all orders exceeding $150.00 (excluding GST). Orders less than $150.00 shall attract freight
and handling costs plus GST.
3. Terms of Payment: We offer a 5% discount for payment 7 days from invoice date or nett 30 days. In the event of an account becoming overdue a 2% late payment
fee will apply for each month the account is overdue.
4. Title of the Goods Sold: The property of the specific goods supplied by the Company to the buyer shall not pass to the buyer until payment in full for these goods
has been received by the Company and the buyers cheque has been honoured. The buyer shall stand in fiduciary relationship to the Company in the respect of the goods supplied
by the Company but which have not yet been fully paid for and the Company shall have the right to trace the proceeds of sale of such goods received by the buyer. If the buyer
fails to honour any of these terms of sale, the Company. Without notice, shall have the right to take possession of the goods, which are the subject of this reservation of title,
or trace the proceeds thereof, as the case maybe. To recover the full amount owing together with interest and costs, if any, to the Company. The buyer shall hold the goods as being
goods in which property has not passed from the Company to the buyer pending payment in full.
5. Risk and Insurance: The buyer, by placing an order with the Company, agrees to insure and keep insure goods supplied by the Company whilst those goods are in the
possession of the buyer to the full invoiced value of the goods if the goods are destroyed, damaged or stolen whilst in the possession of the buyer, the buyer agrees to pay
the Company the full value of the goods from proceeds of insurance or otherwise, even though the property in the goods may not have passed to the buyer.
6. Claims: All claims other than warranty claims must be notified to the Company within fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice. The buyer shall prepay freight
on all goods returned for credit or service. All returns must show the original invoice number and date.
7. Supply The company reserves the right to refuse supply at it's discretion:
(a) if it considers the it has adequate dealers for it's products in the areas in question;
(b) and refuses further orders if the buyer's account is irregular and has not been conducted to the Company's satisfaction.
The company reserves the right to close such accounts if they have not been conducted within the Company's conditions of sale.